- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from North Dakota State University
Jen is a principal in the Public Sector Group of CLA and leads the firm’s national foundation practice. With over 18 years of experience in public accounting, Jen’s client service focus is nonprofit organizations such as foundations, private schools and other social service organizations.
he provides audits, tax services, outsourcing and consulting to nonprofit organizations and foundations. She has worked with a wide range of entities from start-up organizations to very large organizations with complex investment portfolios, multi-entity structures, planned giving and significant endowment and donor fund balances. She also has expertise in a wide range of issues affecting nonprofits, including internal controls, restructuring and risk management.
She is a leader within CLA in several technical areas including implementation of new accounting standards. Jen designs and presents trainings for clients and colleagues on industry standards and issues.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Volunteer, Metro Meals on Wheels
- Board member and Treasurer, Dakota Woodlands