University of Central Florida
Caleb is a principal in CLA's Real Esate industry group and leader of the Real Esate industry for the Florida offices. Caleb has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in tax services, assurance, accounting and consulting services.
Caleb focuses on serving clients in the real estate industry. He has worked with Emerging Fund Managers and Sponsors, Private Family Offices, Private Equity Groups and business owners in the Southeast who acquire real estate including developers, investors and operators. He is highly knowledgeable in specialized technical areas such as mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning, pass-through taxation (partnerships and S Corporations), and accounting method planning.
Real estate technical experience
- Tiered Partnership Structuring
- Partnership Profit/Carried Interest Design Structuring
- Real Estate Incentives (Credits and Deductions)
- Mergers and acquisitions
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Member of the American and Florida Institutes of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of NAOIP
- Member of Leadership Orlando Alumni Association and former member of Board of Directors.