- MS, Social Work/Social Administration, Columbia University
- BA, Sociology, The George Washington University
- Middle Management Program, Institute for Non-Profit Management, Columbia Business School
Jessica’s HR approach balances a passion for coaching, organizational development, and effective management with expert and careful oversight of comprehensive Human Resources functions.
With a diverse background including management of social services programs and serving as an adjunct professor in a competitive Master’s Degree program, Jessica’s HR experience spans more than 10 years, with in-house roles such as Director of Human Resources and National Director of Organizational Development. As a consultant, Jessica’s projects have included strategic planning; HR assessment; HR function design; player-coach human resources administration; leadership coaching; organizational development initiatives including race equity, diversity, and inclusion initiaitives; and full cycle recruiting support, including C-Level positions. Jessica has a special passion for the process of discovery, design and implementation of comprehensive HR systems including solutions for performance management, integrated payroll, ATS (recruitment), and personnel budgeting.
- Non-profit organizations and social service providers
- HRIS/payroll/ATS/full service solution discovery, design, and implementation
- Benefits oversight
- Employee relations and investigations
- HR assessment; policy, procedure, and employee handbook development
- HR leadership and change management
- Leadership and Management Coaching
- Organizational development including capacity building in diversity, equity,and inclusion
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community