Bachelor of arts in accounting and business administration from Lakeland University, Plymouth, Wisconsin
Lacey has more than 14 years of tax and accounting experience working with closely held businesses. She provides tax planning and compliance services to a wide variety of clients, and is skilled in reviewing individual and corporate tax returns. She interacts regularly with loan officers, trust officers, insurance professionals, and state authorities.
Lacey is a member of the firm’s Nonprofit team, and serves as a tax resource for clients and team members as she advises on proper reporting and helps minimize the effect of unrelated business income activities. Lacey works with a number of nonprofit organizations, including public charities, private foundations, professional organizations, and individuals.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chamber of Manitowoc County – Leadership Manitowoc County Committee
- Lakeshore Technical College Accounting Advisory Committee