BS in Accounting, Ivy School of Business at Iowa State University, Magna Cum Laude
MS in Accounting, Ivy School of Business at Iowa State University
Colby Siebersma is a Senior in CLA's Nashville, Tennessee office. He has been with CLA since 2018 and has focused his career seamlessly serving clients in both tax and outsourcing/BizOps. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Kansas, Iowa, and Tennessee. Colby’s primary industry focus is Manufacturing and Distribution; however, he serves many client in real estate, construction, retail, and also has experience with not-for-profit companies.
Colby's passion has been helping clients grow by walking alongside them, providing valuable insight to decision-making, and helping to adapt to regulatory and industry-specific changes. His technical experience includes preparing and reviewing complex partnership, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, and individual tax returns; 990 preparation for small to mid-size nonprofit entities; and outsourced accounting and CFO services for entrepreneurial business-owners.
In addition to his client-facing roles, Colby is also actively involved in recruiting and onboarding efforts in his local office. From interviewing new-hire candidates to training and developing our younger staff, Colby believes that investing time in CLA's people is a vital to the success of both our firm and our clients.
Colby is also a member of CLA's Young Executive Team - a diverse group of young leaders working to make an impact in moving our firm forward through innovative and meaningful initiatives that execute on CLA's local and firm-wide priorities.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Kansas Society of Public Accountants
- Member, Overland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Overland Park Young Professionals
- Member, ACG Next Kansas City - Associatioon for Corporate Growth
- Junior Achievement of Kansas City
- M&D Firmwide Directly Responsible Team - Seamless
- Young Executive Team member
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Ambassador