- Master of business administration with a concentration in finance from Bombay University, India, ranked in the top five percent of students
- Chartered Financial Analyst from ICFAI, Hyderabad, India
- Bachelor of commerce from Bombay University, India
- Certified Public Accountant
Alpana joined CliftonLarsonAllen as a director in January 2017 when GALLINA LLP joined the firm. After working in the financial industry in India and San Francisco, Alpana joined the firm in 2005 in the San Jose office after obtaining her CPA license. She audits some of the largest and prestigious privately held companies in California as well provided value to small companies with accounting and tax services. Her experience includes working on large, consolidated financial statements and working as an equity analyst internationally.
Due to Alpana's understanding of tax, accounting, and overall finance, she is able to work with business owners to understand their operations and identify opportunities.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC), member and Board member