Bacholor's degree in accounting from University of Mount Union
Masters of Business Administration from University of Akron
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
• Utilize my deep industry specialization in construction and real estate industries to help create opportunities for my clients that I wouldn't be able to do without my industry specific focus.
• Accounting experience in various consulting projects in construction, real estate, retail and banking industries for numerous privately held companies as well as multiple Fortune 500 companies. Provided support to these companies by suggesting and helping to implement tax saving strategies, initiating accounting process improvements, helping to setup a global accounting shared service center, financial reporting support, corporate accounting, month-end close, internal control and external audit support.
• Vast experience in tax, assurance, acquisitions and start-up engagements for mainly construction and real estate clients.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
• Chairman for World Golf Championship - Bridgestone Invitational
• Executive board member Canton Palace Theatre
• President Elect Jackson Township Rotary
• 2018 Stark County Top 20 Under 40
• 2018 Leadership Stark County Graduate