- Bachelor of science in business management from Rasmussen College, La Crosse, Wisconsin,
graduated summa cum laude
- Associate in applied science from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Catherine has more than 15 years of data management and payroll experience, including managing multi-state and multi-employer payrolls. She is well-versed in all aspects of payroll, including garnishments and tax compliance issues. Catherine is responsible for overseeing payroll processing and streamlining processes to be as efficient as possible for both clients and team members. She also leads implementations and demos throughout the firm for all human capital management (HCM) services.
Prior to joining the firm, Catherine served as manager of administration - HIM Services Division for CIOX Health, where her duties included responsibility for division-wide accounting, billing, and payroll processing.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Heart Association of Green Bay, Executive Leadership Team
- American Payroll Association, National and Northeast Wisconsin Chapters
- Women in Management, Fox Cities Chapter