- Bachelors of science in accounting from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Certified Public Accountant
Erin joined CliftonLarsonAllen as an audit manager in January 2017 when GALLINA LLP joined the firm. Erin has more than 15 years of experience in providing accounting, auditing, business consulting, and tax advisory services to clients in various industries and of various sizes. Erin’s main focuses are construction and real estate with a background in manufacturing.
Erin has experienced a broad range of scenarios in the accounting and consulting world and has spent time advising business owners and key personnel as well as teaching her fellow professionals. Throughout her career, Erin has helped clients add value and successfully implement new accounting pronouncements as well as apply new tax legislation to their business. She believes that a hands-on approach and timely services to her clients is essential in helping those clients achieve their goals.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA – OC), member and Treasurer