Edita has more than 20 years of experience providing tax planning, consulting, and compliance services to individuals. She specializes in individual and fiduciary income taxation and planning, including preparation of estate and gift tax returns. She is skilled in estate administration and trust accounting, providing tax planning to high net-worth individuals and trust beneficiaries. Edita also assists clients and attorneys with probate court filings.
Edita appreciates the trusted, personal relationships she builds with her clients. Prior to joining the firm, she held positions as tax manager at several regional public accounting firms.
- Tax planning and consulting
- Estate and gift tax
- Individual and fiduciary tax
- Estate administration and planning
- Trust accounting
- Bachelor of science in accounting and international business from Marquette University,
- Bachelor of science in accounting from Institute of Economics and Finances, St. Petersburg, Russia
In the community