Seth plans, performs, and evaluates audit procedures conducted in audit and single audit engagements. In addition, he has a high level of experience in handling clients who receive funding from federal, state city, and local sources, including the application of Government Auditing Standards ("Yellow BookË†), Uniform Guidance, state and/or county requirements, and the City of Philadelphia Subrecipient Audit Guide. He works with clients in helping them to understand the requirements necessary to be in compliance with the various contractual obligations on a federal, state, city and local level.
- Bachelor's of science from the University of Delaware
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants