- Bachelor of Arts in Plan II Honors and English from the University of Texas at Austin
- Masters of Accounting from the University of Texas at Dallas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Texas
- Experience in serving credit unions and banks related to financial audits up to $4 billion in assets.
- Working with credit union clients that have CUSOs, member business lending, HUD, and indirect lending.
- Working with bank clients that have complex commercial lending relationships and HUD.
- Provides contracted internal audit services to financial institutions with a strong operational knowledge of credit unions and banks.
- Knowledgeable of other audit requirements such as ACH compliance audits.
- Business and individual tax experience to assist with tax related issues facing CUSOs, holding companies, banks and their subsidiaries.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - Board Member