Grand Vew University
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Business Finance
Golden Gate University
Masters of Science, Taxation
Brian joined CLA as a director in Ocotber 2018 after spending several years at a local firm. He has more than 10 years of experience specific to the construction industry, including working for a homebuilder and large marine contractor.
Brian is a well-rounded professional eager to provide excellent service, cost-saving tax planning, and a high level of commitment. He focuses primarily on federal and state income tax compliance in the Construction and Real Estate industries, including experience with contractor's use of the Research and Development (R&D) credit and the 179D Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), member
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP), member
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Western Washington (ABC), associate member
- Associated General Contractors Construction Leadership Council (AGC CLC), steering committee member