- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in Minnesota
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Has a Retirement Plan Associate (RPA) designation, which is part of the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation
- Member of The ESOP Association
- Member of the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO).
- Has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting at Southwest Minnesota State University.
Specializes in providing assurance, tax, and consulting services to plan sponsors of various employee benefit plans and also has significant experience performing benefit plan administration and compliance testing. Has over 19 years of experience in public accounting and employee benefits. Specializes in auditing employee benefit plans including defined contribution (401(k), profit sharing, money purchase pension, employee stock ownership plans), defined benefit and health and welfare plans. Consults on matters surrounding ERISA regulations that govern employee benefit plans and manages the annual government reporting for over 350 benefit plans. CLA's lead ESOP professional. Involved in the firm-wide benefit plan assurance practice, tax practice and operational excellence.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Speaker at the Minnesota State Society Conference for Employee Benefit Plans
- Alumni of the Minnesota Leadership Program through the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Served in the past as a board member and chair for the Monticello Community Center
- Serves on a retirement plan oversight board