- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Gonzaga University
Jeremy has 18 years of experience in public accounting, where he currently spends the majority of his time serving manufacturing and distribution companies. Jeremy has been a manager/director in the firm since 2005. Jeremy manages the for-private industries practice for the Eastern Region of the Pacific Northwest (Spokane and Boise). Jeremy currently provides services to employee-owned companies, including but not limited to audit and consulting services.
- Reviews and approves assurance related reports
- Resource for technical assurance questions for the Spokane office
- Consults on various manufacturing and distribution processes, including but not limited to process flow, lean manufacturing, etc.
- Consults on formation of ESOP's, accounting for the ESOP, and various other ESOP related matters
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Washington
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- Member of the Excutive Committee for the Pacific Northwest ESOP Association