Laura is a Principal with more than 20 years of public accounting experience, specializing in connecting to her clients with a personable approach and human touch. She provides accounting, tax consulting, tax planning and compliance services for a wide range of clients. Her clients include all sizes of professional service organizations, individuals, closely-held companies, business owners and high net worth individuals. She helps her clients develop strategies to mitigate tax, as well as educates them about tax laws and accounting guidelines to help eliminate their financial anxiety.
• Bachelor of science in accounting from the University of Phoenix
In the community
• Certified Public Accountant in the state of California
• Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
• WSource, Executive Committee