MBA - University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
BS - University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
BA - University of Pennsylvania
I love to show people their business in the way they hadn't seen before, streamline processes while keeping quality standards high, and overall help people get to where they want to go. In doing so, I help organizations resolve problems, implement solutions, promote a positive work environment, pinpoint areas of waste and abuse, and provide a higher level of stakeholder confidence.
As a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, and a recognized thought leader in the areas of audit and fraud risk, my expertise is finding the blind spots others don't seeË†¦and then fixing them.
I leverage leading-edge analytical tools to advise businesses and boards on how to achieve organizational objectives, reduce risk, free up cash, and find the "financial confidenceË† to better position themselves for further growth.
I work best with companiesË†¦
- who have reached the point where growth depends on astute attentiveness and responsiveness to KPI's that target leading indicators, rather than lagging indicators, of success
- where cash flow is the difference between growth and stagnation
- where stronger controls and healthy financial forecasts will position them for IPO, financing, sale, or JV/ M&A activity.
Areas of Expertise:
Board Advisory Services
- Board Directors and Audit Committee Guide to Fiduciary Responsibilities, AMACOM
- Fraud Risk Management, ACFE
- Fraud-Related Compliance, ACFE
Wharton Accounting Degree and Executive MBA from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Big 4 Auditor - PricewaterhouseCoopers
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community