- Bachelor of science in accounting from University of Wisconsin'Whitewater
- Master of professional accountancy from University of Wisconsin'Whitewater
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Wisconsin and Illinois
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Amanda has nearly 15 years of experience providing accounting, tax, consulting, and audit services for closely held businesses in a variety of industries, including service, construction, and manufacturing companies. She is responsible for coordinating and conducting financial audits, including audits of benefit plans, as well as assisting in tax planning and consulting.
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Tax planning and compliance
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
EMT with Sullivan EMS from August 2009 to December 2013. Treasurer and Finance Committee member with the Lake Area Free Clinic from January 2010 to December 2014. YP committee member for the Waukesha Business Alliance from July 2014 to December 2016. Volunteer as an outside accountant for the Sullivan Volunteer Fire Deparment since 2008.