California State University, San Bernardino Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting
- Member of Vistage International – An International CEO Membership Organization
- California Charter Schools Conference Presenter
Over 25 years experience working with nonprofits and charter schools through the United States providing assurance, tax and consulting services.
- Extensive knowledge of federal audits, community colleges, college foundations, and K-12 school districts as well.
- He specializes in not-for-profit external controllerships and taxation services for tax exempt organizations, individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Conducts internal control reviews and analyses, cash flow analyses, and cash management reviews and he investigates and reports on fraud related cases.
- Assist with year-end closings and accounting related issues, and he assists and reviews financial projections and budgets.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Charter Schools Association
- California Association of School Business Officials
- Western Association of College and University Business Officials
- National Alliance of Public Charter Schools