- Bachelor of Science - International Finance from Brigham Young University
- Master of Business Administration - University of Wyoming
Ryan is a director in the assurance department of CLA’s Sacramento office. Starting his professional career in a publically traded corporation, then transitioning to the field of assurance, he brings a unique outlook and perspective to all his engagements. Ryan has more than 12 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining CLA, he worked with local accounting firms in Sacramento, CA and Phoenix, AZ providing assurance services to a diversified group of clients, including not-for-profit, for-profit and government entities.
Ryan focuses on a balanced and practical approach in his work with the firm’s clients and is determined to understand the client’s unique business and industry needs. In order to provide the best service, he takes his time to clarify expectations and goals, develops a solid plan, helps resolve conflicts, and consults with other advisors as needed.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of California and Arizona
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), member