- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin'Milwaukee
Kim has nearly 20 years of public accounting experience, including providing tax, assurance and accounting services to closely held businesses and individuals. She is skilled in the preparation of income tax returns, required filings and tax projections. Kim also has experience performing employee benefit plan audits, maintenance of fixed assets, general bookkeeping, payroll processing and financial statement preparation.
Kim enjoys building long-term relationships with clients and uses that comprehensive understanding of their tax and planning needs to provide analysis and solutions to aid in the growth of their business.
- Corporate and individual taxation
- Estate and trust tax
- Tax planning and compliance
- Accounting Services
- Manufacturing and distribution, real esate and construction industries
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Frank Lloyd Wright Wisconsin, Co-Treasurer
- Oconomowoc Scholarship Fund, Board Member
- Wright in Wisconsin, Inc., Board of Directors