- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Elijah Watt Sells Award recipient for exceptional performance on CPA exam
David has nearly 30 years of experience providing auditing and consulting services to Wisconsin governments and nonprofits. He specializes in organizations that receive federal and state financial assistance.
David has reviewed administrative and financial recordkeeping functions and provided recommendations to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and internal controls. He assists clients with integrating computer systems and developing financial projection models.
In addition, David annually prepares electric, water, and sewer rate studies for local utilities, providing recommendations on rate structure.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association