Mariana attended the University of Nevada Las Vegas and received two bachelors’ degrees in International Business and Accounting with a minor in Latin American Studies.
Mariana is a senior accountant with CliftonLarsonAllen LLP in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is licensed in Nevada and also earned the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation from CFMA/ICCIFP in 2019. She has 10 years of public accounting experience working on financial analysis, financial statements, tax and consulting engagements for clients in a variety of industries.
Resources and Event Materials
- CLA Construction Services
- Hard Hat Insights: How to Improve Your Financial and Field Operations
- Maximizing Surety Capacity During Economic Uncertainty
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Latin Chamber of Commerce - Nevada Chapter
- Surety Association
- Frequently attends other Construction Industry association events and activities in the community