Bachelor’s in Accounting, University of Central Missouri
Scott has over 29 years of experience providing audit, tax and consulting services. Scott routinely provides attest services and consulting to financial institutions in the areas of external and internal audits, directors' examinations, trust department examinations, loan reviews and FDICIA compliance.
Scott is a principal in the firm's financial institution practice. He works with clients predominately throughout Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Arkansas and Tennessee ranging in size from $20 million to several billion in assets. Scott and his team are deep, passionate financial institution specialists covering a wide variety of professional services for our clients. His duties also include principal-in-charge of both the Midwest growth region and the St. Louis Financial Institutions practice and member of the firm's National Financial Institutions committee.
Scott is involved with speaking at training seminars as well as at various trade associations and events. Scott conducts training sessions within the firm with a focus on creating inspired careers for the CLA family. He believes that the most important resource any business has is the right people. Along with providing services to community banks, Scott has mortgage broker and investment broker clients as well.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
* Certified Public Accountant, Missouri
* Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
* Risk Management Association (RMA)
* Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
* Missouri Independent Bankers' Association (MIBA)
* Missouri Bankers Association (MBA)
* Community Bankers Association of Illinois (CBAI)
* Illinois Bankers Association (IBA)
* Indiana Bankers Association (IBA)
* Kentucky Bankers Association (KBA)
* Advisory Board for various Banks