- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Affordable Care Act Task Force Member
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
Terri has extensive tax experience including compliance and planning work for corporate, individual, partnership, nonprofit, and fiduciary taxpayers; compliance and planning for state and local tax issues; representation of taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and state departments of revenue; and presentation of speeches and seminars to clients and professionals.
Terri has given more than 150 presentations to local, state-wide, national, and international organizations on a variety of topics including health care reform, tax planning, and net investment income tax.
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Business consulting
- Public speaking
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce, Past President and Board Member
- Sheboygan Economic Club
- Amazing Grace Equine Sanctuary, Volunteer