- Masters of Accounting from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Washington
I have more than five years of public accounting experience specializing in tax compliance, planning, and consulting services with a focus on privately held manufacturing/distribution and health care organizations. I have extensive experience in c-corporation, partnership, s-corporation, and individual taxation.
- Review and preparation of corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns (Federal and State)
- Review and preparation of federal and multi-state tax provisions
- Provides in-depth tax research and planning
- Works with large privately held companies with significant SALT filing requirements