Bachelor of business administration in accounting from Stetson University in 1992. Additionally, Tori is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida.
More than 25 years in public accounting with a focus on nonprofit organizations. Providing leadership on assurance, tax, consulting and outsourcing engagements. Working with a wide variety of nonprofit entities from social services, independent schools, religious organizations and foundations.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida institute of Certified Public accountants
- St. Paul Lutheran Parent Teacher Organization, Former Treasurer and Former President
- Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Director
- First United Methodist Church Finance Committee, Committee Member and Audit Chair
- Leadership Lakeland, Class 24
- Leadership Polk, Class X
- Top Buttons, Former Treasurer