- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship and E-Commerce from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College, Babson Park, MA
- Higher Diploma in Corporate Law from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Master of Accounting from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bachelor of Commerce in accounting, tax, law and auditing from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Steve Lange is a Principal in CliftonLarsonAllen LLP's Orlando and Lexington locations. He is responsible for providing CFO advisory services to all industry segments including construction, real estate, energy and asset management clients. He also manages CliftonLarsonAllen's Fund Services, Consulting and Adminstration industry practice and is a Real Estate industry and Private Equity Outsourcing lead for the firm. Bringing 25 previous years of financial management, leadership and accounting experience, he joined CliftonLarsonAllen in 2015.
Prior to joining CliftonLarsonAllen, Steven had held CFO and similar executive level operational management, finance and accounting roles across multiple industries and disciplines including fund administration, financial services, manufacturing, energy, technology and the construction sectors, to name a few. Roles included strategic guidance and analytics around finances, operations and strategic decision support. He also led and managed all financial compliance, valuation and due diligence services for venture, real estate and private equity funds as well and built and managed global accounting & finance, treasury, decision-support, compliance, and tax functions for private and publicly traded companies. He began his career in public accounting in South Africa.
Experience serving clients
Steve works closely with companies and their management to review and develop organizational structures; manage high performing finance, treasury and analytics teams in stable, high growth and transformational environments; implementing accounting policies and procedures; assessing financial controls and developing long-range models and financial plans. His extensive experience includes process improvement, project management, recruiting and training, financial statements and reporting requirements, managing compliance, tax management and monthly business oversight. In addition, his experience includes oversight and implementation of Human Resources, Compliance, Risk Management and IT functions, while overseeing extensive M&A activities. His experience includes multiple system conversions and implementations in varied business and finance support functions.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Licensed CPA, Massachusetts
- Licensed CPA, Florida
- Chartered Accountant of South Africa
- Member AICPA
- Member MA Society of Certified Public Accountants