BS in Accounting, Isenberg School of Business at Univ. of Mass. - Amherst, Summa Cum Laude
MS in Accounting, Isenberg School of Business at Univ. of Mass. - Amherst
John Laham is a consulting manager with CliftonLarsonAllen, specializing in governmental, non-profit and for-profit healthcare clients, with a concentration in reimbursement and transactional services.
John began his career serving a wide range of nonprofit and healthcare clients with CliftonLarsonAllen, not only serving as a lead for assurance engagements, but also as a preparer, reviewer and consultant of cost reports. He has significant exposure to reimbursement filings for Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting.
His experience with transactional services includes involvement with hospice CAP exposure, as well as leveraging data sets to gain insight and market intelligence to help answer operational and financial questions.
John serves a variety of healthcare clients including continuing care retirement communities, skilled nursing facilities, home care agencies, hospital systems, and physician practices.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Tennessee Health Care Associaition (THCA), Member
- Leading Age Tennessee, Member
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA), Member
- Leading Age North Carolina, Member
- Member, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
- Office Champion, CLA Foundation
- Member, Young ACG - Charlotte Chapter
- YAC Leader of The Carolinas, CLA Young Advisory Council
- Impact member, Charlotte Community Impact Team