- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin—Whitewater, graduated summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
Brad has over 20 years of public accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, and consulting experience. He specializes in planning and executing buy-side and sell-side due diligence projects, financial modeling, valuation, and working capital analysis.
Brad has extensive international experience, including leading teams and projects in Europe, Asia, Mexico, and South America, as well as working and living in Torino, Italy for two years as a senior manager with a Big Four firm.
He advises business owners, senior executives and private equity investors, helping clients understand their specific objectives, key valuation drivers, and risk areas. He then develops and executes diligence and consulting projects to best accomplish these objectives while maintaining the confidentiality of the respective companies. Each client and project is unique and he devotes the appropriate effort to understand the scope of the engagement. Then, through a personalized and hands-on approach, Brad delivers exceptional service in a cost-effective manner.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Former Treasure of National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
- Former Member of Betty Brinn Finance Committee