- Master of science in organizational leadership from Marian University, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh
Mary has extensive experience providing audit and accounting services for a wide variety of businesses, nonprofit organizations, and employee benefit plans. She is active in all areas of the audit engagement, from the planning and internal control assessment to the final opinion.
Mary also has 20 years of experience with a public accounting firm in the Fox Valley area followed by eight years as controller at a Wisconsin-based university.
Mary has technical experience in the following
- Financial statement audits, compilations, and reviews
- Accounting and tax services
- Individual and corporate tax returns
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fond du Lac County, Board of Directors