- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin—Whitewater, graduated magna cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
Loni has more than 15 years of experience providing audit and accounting services to a wide variety of businesses. She is skilled at financial analysis and reporting in accordance with GAAP, budgeting, cash forecasting, capital project analysis, internal controls, and risk assessment. Loni is a member of the firm's Manufacturing and Distribution team.
Prior to joining the firm, Loni served as a financial reporting and compliance manager with Wausau Paper Corp., and has experience as an audit manager with a Big Four public accounting firm. As a professional who has been on both sides of an audit, she understands the client's need for efficiency. She enjoys structuring an audit to ensure accuracy and completeness of procedures while allowing clients to maintain focus on their business.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer Teacher
- United Way Emerging Leaders, Member
- Women United, Leadership Committee Member and Events Committee Co-Chair
- Rebecca's Closet, Former Committee Member
- Cub Scouts, Volunteer
- Wisconsin Kids Snowmobile Racing Association, Volunteer