Dawn has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin €“ Eau Claire.
Dawn Johanknecht, CPA is a Principal with the Health Care Group of CliftonLarsonAllen specializing in providing accounting and consulting services for medical clinics, physician and dental groups, and other healthcare organizations. These services include financial statement services, income tax preparation and planning, business operations advisory consulting, revenue cycle management, merger and acquisitions of independent practices, financial analysis, and practice management.
- Advising health care management and physicians on operational issues related to revenue cycles
- Analyzing physician productivity and physician compensation
- Analyzing dental and hygienist productivity and increasing profitability in a dental practice
- Facilitating physician and dental practices through the merger and acquisition process
- Corporate and individual tax preparation and planning to minimize tax and maximize available credits
- Retirement planning
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
Dawn is a member of both the AICPA and the WICPA. Her community involvement has included roles as a board member and Treasurer for Partnership Community Health Center, an FQHC in Appleton, WI. She has also been a member of the Lions Club for over 20 years.