- Master of Business Administration from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Bachelor of Business Administration in finance from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Chartered Financial Analyst, 1993
- FINRA Securities License (series 65)
- CFA Society of Milwaukee
Kevin has been in the financial services industry for more than 20 years. His experience has included working closely with personal and business clients to develop an investment strategy designed to help meet their financial objectives, while also delivering a high level of client service.
He is skilled in making decisions on asset allocation, selecting appropriate investment vehicles, and monitoring portfolio performance. Kevin also has a strong background in the research and analysis of individual securities, mutual funds, and exchange traded funds.
Kevin's experience also includes working for a large Midwest bank managing investment portfolios for personal trusts, IRAs, pension plans, and foundations.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Alumni Board of Directors, Treasurer
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Titan Alumni Foundation, Treasurer
- Adjunct Business/Economics instructor, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and Northeastern Wisconsin Technical College
- Marinette Lions Club, Past President
- City of Marinette Redevelopment Authority