- Bachelor of science in business administration, with a concentration in Accountancy from California State University, Sacramento
- Master of science in accountancy from California State University, Sacramento
Ahmad is a tax manager in CLA’s Sacramento office. He is a graduate of California State University, Sacramento with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Master of Science in Accounting.
Ahmad specializes in partnership and corporate taxation and has extensive experience serving clients in the real estate, construction, and manufacturing & distribution industries. Ahmad specializes in consulting with clients on M&A transactions, entity/fund structuring, tax structuring of business acquisitions, partnership transactions, tax accounting methods and tax deferral techniques.
- Partnership Taxation
- Consolidated C-corporations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Provisions for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
- Tax Research and Controversy Analysis