- Bachelor of science, Accounting, Ball State University
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Indiana
- American Seed Trade Association Management Academy graduate
- Indiana Ag Leadership Program current class member
- Hamilton County Leadership Academy graduate
Matt has more than 25 years experience as a financial leader in agricultural, manufacturing, and public accounting industries, driving innovation and insight in sustained growth environments, with substantial experience in team development, operational improvement, and technology utilization.
In the National Agriculture BizOps Leader role, Matt helps to develop, deliver, support, and communicate accounting outsourcing services, products, and thought leadership for agricultural operations. CLA's BizOps teams help clients utilize best-for-client technology and applications to execute business transactions, interpret business results, understand industry trends, and provide strategic insight to increase profitability, improve the balance sheet, and grow the business.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana Certified Public Accountant Society
- Indiana Crop Improvement Associate Examining Committee