- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Florida
Blake has over 30 years of experience serving the health care industry. He provides consulting services to health care entities, physician practices, and physicians including compensation models, practice buy-in and buy-out calculations, equipment acquisition and financing analyses, revenue cycle analyses, internal control evaluations, and practice sale/acquisition analyses. He also provides strategic planning and outsourcing services to commercial service and health care clients.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member of Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Board Member of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, Inc.