Bachelor of arts in business from Lakeland University, Plymouth, Wisconsin
Diploma in nursing from Confederation College, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Lean Manufacturing Certification Program, University of Michigan
Lisa leads the Owner Transition Advisory Group for CLA and has extensive experience working with business owners across all industries to achieve their goals and dreams. As a certified exit planning advisor, Lisa collaborates with business owners to understand all of their transition options and to develop strategies that address critical aspects of a future transition.
With more than 20 years of transformation and leadership experience, she advises owners and senior leaders on vision, mission, values, strategy, and goals to effectively execute plans that drive personal and organizational success.
Previously, Lisa served as a continuous improvement consultant for a community health system and held supply chain and continuous improvement positions of increasing responsibility for a leading global manufacturer of health care and hygiene products.
- Succession and transition planning
- Cultural transformation
- Strategic planning and business lifecycle planning
- Leadership development and executive coaching
- Operations improvement
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor – Exit Planning Institute
- IDEO Innovation Certificate, IDEO U
- Change Acceleration Coach, General Electric
- Franklin Covey Facilitator
- RightPath Behavioral Assessments
- Wiley, 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
Exit Planning Institute – Northeast Wisconsin Chapter, Vice President
Women in Manufacturing – Wisconsin North Chapter, Secretary