- Bachelor of business administration from St. Norbert College, De Pere, Wisconsin
With more than 20 years of experience, Chris provides audit, accounting, and consulting services to privately held businesses in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, retail, consumer products, telecommunications, and transportation and logistics.
Chris specializes in audit leadership and execution, and identifies specialty services that can benefit the firm’s clients. His experience goes beyond compliance services as he helps businesses with management consulting, strategic planning, and merger and acquisition analysis. Chris has worked with several private equity groups going beyond the audit to provide additional expertise including analyzing acquisition opportunities.
Chris is a strategic leader at CLA and serves on the firm’s Wisconsin Advisory Board.
- Financial statement engagements
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Manufacturing and distribution industry
- Private equity groups
- Business combinations and purchase accounting
- Business consulting
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Notre Dame de la Baie Academy Foundation Inc., Board Member
- St. Norbert College Alumni Volunteer