Scott has more than 20 years of experience providing audit, accounting and consulting services to a wide variety of businesses. He specializes in auditing commercial and service organizations, leading benefit plan audits, performing agreed upon procedure examinations and providing consulting services to clients.
Scott is a member of the firm's manufacturing and distribution, real estate and construction teams, as well as the employee benefit plan audit team.
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting and finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
In the community
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, Inc., Classroom Volunteer
- GermanFest, Volunteer