Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Finance and Accounting Dual Major from the University of Arkansas
- Experience in serving credit unions and banks related to financial audits up to $4 billion in assets.
- Working with credit union clients that have CUSOs, member business lending, HUD, and indirect lending.
- Working with bank clients that have complex commercial lending relationships and HUD.
- Provides contracted internal audit services to financial institutions with a strong operational knowledge of credit unions and banks.
- Knowledgeable of other audit requirements such as ACH compliance audits.
- Business and individual tax experience to assist with tax related issues facing CUSOs, holding companies, banks and their subsidiaries.
Upcoming speaking engagements
Resources and event materials