Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee
Karin serves as a business advisor to middle market businesses and is a member of the Manufacturing and Distribution industry team.
Her experience includes extensive involvement in the planning, supervision, and review of various audit engagements. Throughout her career, Karin has developed a broad range of contacts in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and draws upon this network to facilitate the transition process for her clients. She also has significant experience with transactional diligence.
Karin has more than 25 years of public accounting experience including that of a shareholder with a large local firm and audit manager with a Big Four firm. She has held leadership positions in a number of professional and community organizations and is a past Milwaukee Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award winner.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member, Joint Trial Board, Past Council Member
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member, Past President
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Association for Corporate Growth–Wisconsin, Past President, Board Member
- Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation, Chairperson of the Board
- City of West Allis Community Development Authority, Commissioner
- Medical College of Wisconsin–Digestive Disease Center Advisory Board, Past Chairman
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin, Past President
- United Way of Waukesha County, Past Board President and 2005 Campaign Co-Chair
- Impact 100 Greater Milwaukee, Inc., Board Member