Amy is a principal, and office tax leader in the Orlando, Florida office. She has over 16 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in providing tax and consulting services to partnerships, limited liability companies, individuals, businesses, trusts and estates, with a specialization in international taxation. This also includes consulting on pre-immigration planning, global mobility, and tax planning for high net worth individuals. Her background includes directly overseeing the planning, performance and review of tax engagements.
Amy is also a member of the firm wide Manufacturing & Distribution (M&D) group specializing in tax services provided to M&D clients and owners of privately held businesses.
Amy enjoys speaking on many tax and international tax topics, and has been a speaker for the FICPA/Florida Bar International Tax Conference and Boot Camp, The British American Chamber of Commerce, CLA internal and external educational trainings/tax updates.
BBA, Accounting, Marshall University, 2000
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- British American Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Easter Seals of Central Florida - Advisory Board Member
- Athena NextGen - Inaugural Class Member
- Orlando Area Committee on Foreign Relations - Member
- CLA Promise Leadership Series - 2017 Class Member