- Bachelor of science in business administration and mathematics from Holy Family College, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- Association for Investment Management and Research
- Milwaukee Investment Analysts Society
Mark has more than 35 years of experience delivering investment advisory services to a wide variety of clients, including institutions, individuals, and businesses of all sizes. He skillfully offers financial advice in even the most complex investment situations to help clients plan for and evaluate their present and future investments.
Mark also has years of well-established executive management experience guiding financial advisory teams. In such leadership roles, Mark provides strategic direction to provide clients with an integrated approach to their financial planning needs.
Mark’s past experience also includes time spent as senior vice president, national sales manager at Johnson Financial Group in Wisconsin and Arizona. He also spent a number of years as president of Midwest Central States Wealth Management with M&I Wealth Management, a part of BMO Financial Group.
- Wealth advisory
- Strategic financial analysis and reporting
- Portfolio construction, analysis, and monitoring
- Retirement plan administration
- Asset allocation
- Risk analysis
- Retirement planning
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Silver Lake College, Board of Trustees
- Gamerosity–Wisconsin, Treasurer