- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin'Oshkosh
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Trucking Association, National Accounting and Finance Participant
- National Private Truck Council, Member
- Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association, Member and Past Board of Directors
- Women in Trucking, Member
Tony has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He provides specialized services in the transportation industry and has assisted trucking companies with fleet assessment, operational efficiencies, cash flow management, ROI, tax consulting and succession planning.
Tony brings practical and insightful solutions to help his trucking clients become more profitable. His proactive approach allows his clients to plan for their future.
Tony works with TL and LTL carriers, as well as private fleets of all sizes, both regionally and nationally.
Tony attends national trucking conferences to stay focused on industry issues. His participation in the Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association has helped him stay connected with local issues affecting trucking companies.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce and the Fond du Lac County Economic Development Corporation, Transportation Committee