- Certified Valuation Analyst.
- Licensed CPA in the state of Florida.
- S., Accounting, University of Central Florida.
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Central Florida.
- Principal in charge of Orlando office of CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
- Directly overseeing the planning, performance and review of accounting, litigation, consulting and valuation procedures.
- Over thirty-five years of auditing and consulting experience.
- Litigation support services, forensic and investigation analysis.
- Over twenty-five years of valuation services to public and privately held businesses.
- Expert testimony, special master and receivership.
Upcoming speaking engagements
Resources and event materials
In the community
- Member of the American and Florida Institutes of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Member of the Business Valuation Forensic Litigation Services division of AICPA.
- Member of the Association for Corporate Growth.
- Board of Directors (past Chairman, 2 years), Investment Chair and Finance Committee member for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Florida.
- Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida Foundation.
- Member of the University of Central Florida Golden Knights Club (former BOD member).
- Past President and member of the Executive Committee of the University of Central Florida Alumni Association.
- Member of UCF College of Business Administration Dean’s Executive Council.
- Member and former Board of Directors, UCF College of Business Alumni Chapter.
- Member of Leadership Orlando Alumni Association and former member of Board of Directors.
- Former Member and Treasurer of Orangewood Christian School Board.
- Former member of the finance Committee of Orangewood Presbyterian Church.
- Board Member and Treasurer of The Jobs Partnership of Central Florida.
- Board Member of Young Life - University of Central Florida.