Bachelor of Science - Accounting from Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
Over eight (8) years of providing audit services to Financial Institutions, with five (5) of those years focused solely within the internal audit profession.
- Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) Compliance for Receiving Depository Financial Institutions (RDFIs) and Originating Depository Financial Institutions (ODFIs).
- 8 years of audit and consulting experience with state-chartered banks and federal & state-chartered credit unions with ranging asset sizes (less than $10 million to over $7 billion).
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance.
- 8 years of audit experience with federal & state-chartered credit unions with ranging asset sizes (less than $10 million to over $2 billion).
- Regulatory compliance to include Regulation D, RESPA, and Regulation E.
- Developing and executing risk-based audit programs for various operation functions within a financial institution (remote deposit capture, collections, vendor management).
- Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (S.A.F.E.) Act Compliance.
- Assisting in developing enterprise-wide risk management program.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures for branch level staff.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)