Bachelor of Science in Accounting and International Business (Dual Major), Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
As a Pennsylvania and New York CPA and public accounting professional, Deanna’s expertise is in providing accounting and tax services to for-profit companies, non-profit organizations and employee benefit plans.
Deanna’s experience includes managing and performing audits, annual financial reporting, compliance reporting for tax credit programs such as the New Markets Tax Credit and the Historical Tax Credit, board governance consulting, assistance with shared services agreements and mergers, review of internal control processes and procedures, evaluation of financial reporting package capabilities, assessment of organizational areas for improvement and efficiency, and assistance with the development of financial and governance policies.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Pennsylvania and New York
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Class XXIII
- United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania Women’s Leadership Council, Past Member
- Executive Women’s Council, Past Events Committee Chair