- Bachelor of science in business administration and HR management from Upper Iowa University, Fayette, Iowa
- Associate of arts in human services with a certification of psychology from Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, Wisconsin
- Society of Human Resources Management, Central Wisconsin and National Chapters
Keri Anne has nearly 15 years of experience providing professional services, including human resources consulting, business development, and marketing. She is skilled in employee onboarding, leadership training, and strategic planning.
Keri Anne builds relationships with clients, assesses their HR needs and determines appropriate solutions for a wide variety of everyday HR challenges. Prior to joining the firm, Keri Anne served as business development and communications manager for a construction company. She also has significant experience in the health care industry, including serving as a practice manager overseeing clinical operations.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors Member and Ambassador Member
- The Women’s Community of Wausau, Volunteer, Advocate, and Fundraising Committee Member
- Wausau Downtown and River District, Inc., Business Development Committee Member
- Marathon County Child Development Agency, Head Start Health Advisory Committee Member
- United Way of Marathon County, Past Member of Emerging Leaders of Marathon County