Graduated (Summa Cum Laude) with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Central Florida in 1980
Lawrence J. Chastang, CPA is Chairman of Global Advisory Services for CliftonLarsonAllen and is based in Orlando, Florida. He specializes in international taxation, assisting a variety of clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to major multi-national subsidiaries with their individual and corporate work.
Mr. Chastang has been serving international clients and has developed strong business ties in the international community. For many years, he worked as a tax manager with Price Waterhouse in Orlando, and thereafter became a founding partner and the managing partner of the accounting firm Chastang, Ferrell, Sims & Eiserman LLC, which merged with LarsonAllen in 2006. In 2012, LarsonAllen merged with Clifton Gunderson and is now one of the top 10 accounting firms in the nation.
Mr. Chastang advises on a wide range of domestic and international tax issues with clients that include multinational corporations, partnerships and entrepreneurs as well as foreign persons investing in the United States. Mr. Chastang is acknowledged as one of Florida's leading experts in international business and taxation and is fluent in Spanish and French.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Board Member, University of Central Florida’s Global Perspectives Office Advisory Board
- Board Member, University of Central Florida Foundation
- Vice Chairman, Nexia International
- Chairman of North and Central American Region, Nexia International
- Chairman, FICPA (Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants) International Tax Committee
- Co-Chairman, Florida Bar/FICPA International Tax Conference
- Founding Member, Orlando Area Committee of Foreign Relations
- Member, Society of International Business Fellows
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, World Affairs Council of Central Florida
- Co- Chairman of Advisory Board, Global Ties U.S., Washington D.C.